Withnail & I - Marwood Quotes
Marwood (first name: Peter) has been described by Bruce Robinson as having a very generous role in the film... “He doesn’t have the fireworks like Grant, he doesn’t have the laughs; he’s setting up the laughs for Withnail all the time.”
• My thumbs have gone weird.
• Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day, and for once I'm inclined to believe Withnail is right. We are indeed drifting into the arena of the unwell.
• A coward you are, Withnail. An expert on bulls you are not.
• Get anymore masculine than him, you have to live up a tree.
• I have just narrowly avoided having a buggering, and have come in here with the express intention of wishing one upon you.
• If you think you're going to have a weekend's indulgence up here at his expense, which means him having a weekend's indulgence up here at my expense, you got another thing coming.
• Who's the huge spade in the bath? [Presuming Ed.] You've got ten minutes, right? I want you out 'cause I want to get in.